PBL Coaching Workshop
- Prerequisite: The PBLWorks PBL 101 Workshop or experience with Gold Standard PBL
- A 3-day workshop for up to 35 participants
- Designed for instructional coaches and curriculum specialists
- Led by a member of PBLWorks' National Faculty – seasoned teachers, administrators, school coaches, and PBL experts
The PBL Coaching Workshop is based on our PBL Coaching Cycle and aligned to our model for Gold Standard Project Based Learning. In this workshop, you will gain the knowledge and skills to support teachers in project implementation, including strategies for in-person, remote, or hybrid contexts.
You will actively engage in developing a PBL Coaching Toolkit that will be shared with all participants in the workshop. You will leave with a ready-to-implement PBL Coaching Toolkit anchored in the teaching practices to facilitate high-quality PBL.
In this workshop, participants will:
- Create a PBL Coaching Toolkit
- Articulate best practices related to coaching teachers for each phase of the PBL Coaching Cycle.
- Plan and implement coaching conversations and other peer-driven feedback protocols.
This three-day workshop is a blend of direct instruction, video analysis, hands-on work, resource sharing, and peer collaboration and feedback. Your workshop will be facilitated by PBLWorks National Faculty members.