How can we scale high quality Project Based Learning (PBL) to all students, including student furthest from opportunity, in two districts?
PBLWorks professional development
- How does high quality PBL scale and spread within and across schools?
- What are the patterns of diffusion?
- What system conditions enable or constrain teachers and leaders in scaling quality PBL?
- To what extent do students, including those students furthest from opportunity, experience two quality projects each year?
- To what extent are teachers designing, adapting, or adopting Gold Standard PBL?
- To what extent do students report deeper learning on projects?
- To what extent do students demonstrate mastery of key success skills?
Pearl City Waipahu Complex Area (Oahu, HI)
Manchester School District (Manchester, NH)