Q: As an attendee, how will I access the online sessions and activities?
Workshops will be facilitated via Zoom. We will be providing Zoom instructions and resources for all registered attendees well in advance of each workshop.
Q: Will I still be able to interact with my workshop facilitator and other participants?
Yes! Your learning will be guided by a member of our expert National Faculty, who is prepared to create an engaging and highly interactive experience.
You will experience Project Based Learning in action together with your fellow participants — including opportunities for large- and small-group discussions, as well as direct communication with your facilitator.
Q: What payment options are available?
For registrants from the United States and Canada:
- Credit Cards. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express are accepted for immediate registration online.
- Purchase Orders. Available for some open online workshops. Payments of $1,000 or more may be processed via Purchase Order. If your purchase is less than $1,000, you must pay by credit card.
- Purchase orders must be received within 30 days of the registration date.
- To make PBLWorks a vendor, please download a copy of our W-9 form (pdf).
- Note: Unpaid registrations are subject to cancellation after 30 days from registration date.
NOTE: We are currently not accepting international customers for OOWs.
Q: What is the refund policy for Open Online Workshops?
Our refund policy is as follows:
- To request a refund please email our Events Team at [email protected].
- Cancellations submitted 8 weeks before the event date will receive a 100% refund of registration fees.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellations submitted after the 8 week date.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form as the original payment when possible.
- PBLWorks does not award payment credit towards future services or events.
Q: How can I cancel my registration?
To cancel your registration, please contact our Events Team at [email protected]. Please provide your registration confirmation number which you received via email. Please note our refund policy above.
Q: Can I send someone else in my place?
Yes, name substitutions can be made online up to one week prior to the event date. To substitute a participant online:
- Login to your account using the email address you used to register and your confirmation number.
- Click the transfer button.
- Enter the new primary participant's name and email address.
- The new participant will receive a confirmation email with their workshop and session information.
Substitute participants must meet prerequisite requirements, and should be aware of any pre-work that was assigned by the workshop facilitator. Refunds will not be granted to participants who do not complete the pre-work and are thus unable to participate fully in a workshop.