PBL Leadership Workshop
This three-day workshop is an intensive dive into how school and district leaders can create the conditions needed for Project Based Learning to thrive in their systems.
- A 3-day workshop for up to 50 participants
- Designed for teams of at least 3 school and district leaders, which should include the principal and two other school leaders such as instructional administrators, curriculum coordinators, instructional coaches, and lead teachers. Both new and experienced practitioners of PBL are welcome.
- Led by the PBLWorks National Faculty – seasoned teachers, administrators, school coaches, and PBL experts.
- July 11-13, 2023
This workshop is an intensive dive into how school and district leadership teams can support the conditions for Project Based Learning to thrive in their system. The workshop is designed to help leaders launch or advance the work of Project Based Learning in their setting. Considering their current reality, participants will work in teams to design a customized strategy to implement PBL and foster a project-based mindset for teaching, learning, and leading that moves them forward along the PBLWorks’ Leadership Continuum.
In this workshop, teams will:
- Experience PBL as learners
- Assess your school’s current reality for PBL
- Identify a key challenge to the implementation of PBL
- Identify key action steps for implementing PBL in your school or district
- Engage together as a community of leaders and learners
This three-day workshop is a blend of direct instruction, video analysis, hands-on work, resource sharing, and peer collaboration and feedback. Your workshop will be facilitated by PBLWorks National Faculty members.