PBL Leadership Workshop
- A 3-day workshop for up to 50 participants
- Designed for teams of at least 3 school and district leaders, which should include the principal and two other school leaders such as instructional administrators, curriculum coordinators, instructional coaches, and lead teachers.
- Led by the PBLWorks' District & School Leadership Team – seasoned teachers, administrators, school coaches, and PBL experts.
The PBL Leadership Workshop is a three-day intensive dive into how school and district leaders can create the conditions needed for Project Based Learning to thrive in their systems. Reflecting on their current reality, participants will design their strategy to implement PBL and foster a project based mindset for teaching, learning and leading that moves them forward along the PBL Leadership Continuum.
During this workshop, you will:
- Experience PBL as a learner
- Identify key actions that will guide PBL implementation and move the school as well as advance leadership practices along the PBL Leadership Continuum
- Understand and explain how Gold Standard PBL aligns to your district vision/strategic plan
- Collaborate as a network of leaders to build coherence and capacity to move PBL implementation forward
Facilitated by a member of the PBLWorks District & School Leadership Team, the workshop is a balanced blend of direct instruction, videos from the field, hands-on work, resource sharing, and peer collaboration and feedback